My name is Anna Huang.
- I was part of A-VOYCE Class of 2010.
- I am going to be a sophomore at Bentley University.
- At Bentley University, I am going to be majoring in Economics-Finance and minoring in Actuarial Science.
- Some clubs I am involved include Habitat for Humanity, The Green Society and Circle K.
- My favorite Chinatown restaurant is The New Golden Gate Restaurant near the Chinatown Gate.
- My favorite site on the Chinatown Walking Tour is Ping-On Alley.
“I love giving back to the community and spreading kindness. Therefore, I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge and helping out the community as a tour guide.”
Two interesting facts about me:
- I can be considered both a yoga and dance fanatic.
- I really want to visit Ghana because it is my passion to help the people there.